What's In It For You?
The San Anselmo Chamber provides direct and indirect benefits to all of its members. Below is a partial list of member benefits and recent accomplishments of your San Anselmo Chamber.
Building A Strong Local Economy
- You have a competitive advantage as a member of the San Anselmo Chamber. Over 400 unique visitors per day visit Your Chamber's website, and the Business Directory is onr of the most popular features. Have you checked your listing lately?
- You can get the word out about your service or product. Whether it's a press release placed in the E-Newsletter, a Hot Sheets flyer, advertising in programs, face-to-face marketing or networking at events, your San Anselmo Chamber offers you countless ways to promote your business to the community and other businesses.
Promoting the Community
- You can find virtually any community event on Your Chamber's Community Calendar at www.sananselmochamber.org . And so can anyone in the world who views it!
Providing Networking Opportunities
- You can enjoy social mixers, ribbon cuttings, grand openings, along with the very popular Women in Business Conference as avenues for building relationships and your business. In fact, every event is an opportunity for you to make a new friend and potential customer.
- You can gain access to business leaders and community decision leaders by being involved in one or more of the many activities that Your Chamber oversees. Depending on your interest, you can make a difference and meet some great people at the same time. Check out the Get Connected page on the left.
Supporting a Sustainable Future
- You can learn how to green your business by attending meetings hosted by the Town's Quality of Life Commission. You can find new programs offering information on the positive aspects (both environmentally and financially) of practicing eco-friendly life and business habits.
- You can stay up to date with how green regulations and restrictions might impact local businesses, making recommendations encouraging reasonable policies that will not unduly burden local businesses or our community.
Representing Business to Government
- You can stay up to date and in compliance by following Your Chamber's Labor Law Updates. Your Chamber tracks changes in the law so you can spend your time building your business.
- You can call on Your Chamber to get support for legislation that helps your business. Or, Your Chamber will lobby against detrimental legislation and over-regulation.
- You can count on Your Chamber to keep its members informed about ballot measures, local issues and political races that matter the most to you. Your Chamber hosts the only San Anselmo Candidate Forum and the dedicated Board of Directors works on your behalf to endorse candidates that protect the business climate in our region.