7/27: Direct Sellers Webinar
July 12, 2011
Internal Revenue Service Webinar
Presented by the Internal Revenue Service
July 27, 2011
This FREE webinar is for:
- Direct Sellers
- Tax Professionals
- Who is a Direct Seller?
- Basic Tax Information
- Business Income
- Business Expenses
- Meals and Entertainment
- Is this an Activity Engaged in for Profit?
Earn Continuing Professional Education credit
- Enrolled agents receive one CPE credit for participating for a minimum of 50 minutes from the start of the webinar.
- Other tax professionals may receive credit if the webinar meets your organizationís or stateís CPE requirements.
- To receive credit, you must attend the presentation offered on July 27, 2011. Register for the webinar using your email address, and use the same email address to log in to attend. This will confirm your attendance and generate your Certificate of Completion.
- *Only July 27, 2011, participants will receive certificates. If you do not need a certificate to obtain CPE credit, you may choose to view the archived version of the webinar after July 27, 2011.
- Look for your Certificate of Completion by email approximately one week after the webinar. If you have met all requirements, you will receive your certificate automatically.
Register & Attend
- Click here to register for the session: Pacific 11 a.m.
- Visit www.IRS.gov and search Webinars for information about other events.
- If you experience difficulty viewing the event, please use the email option on the event page or call 888-858-3240.
- This event will be archived on the IRS Video Portal for later viewing approximately two weeks after the date of the event.
Sponsored by: IRS Small Business/Self Employed Division
BACK to San Anselmo Business Focus
BACK to MEMBER NEWS